Sunday 11th June
Monday 12th June
Tuesday 13th June
Wednesday 14th June
|Morning||Company visit on Splendor Plant; a garden center.
They have worked with Lean for some years starting with the tools Lean-5S and Standardised Work. They were pilot-company in Lean Lantbruk. A lot of foreign seasonal workers.
Goals for the visit: To be inspired by another industry in the green sector.
|Company visit at Arkitektkopia; Inspiration from an industrial company.
We walk the floor – Gamba Walk – to learn about how they use the Lean tools and the Lean thinking.Goals for the visit: To be inspired by how Lean is implemented in other industries.
|Breakfast at the hotel
|Afternoon||Arrival to Elite Hotel Savoy, Malmö between 6-7 pm.||Company visit on Milk production site by Anders Nilsson, Skråmered
He is an accomplished Lean Leader and work with the coaching leadership and makes a point of engaging the whole staff in the continuous improvement work on the farm.Goals for the visit: To be inspired and learn from a farmer, who has worked with Lean for a couple of years.The Swedish Model Lean Lantbruk
Introduction by Hanna Åstrøm / Åsa-Lina Olsson, Leader and Lean Coaches at Lean Lantbruk
Goal for the presentation:
To get insight in the Swedish method and experience
|Classroom session lead by Susanne Pejstrup, Lean Farming:
Lean in Dairy Farming
How to start the Lean Journey on a farm?
What are the most successful tools?
How to keep the engagement?
Goal for this session: We want to learn from each other.
– Presentation of the attendees
Goals for the session: To know each other, to listen to the expectations and to get into the Lean-mode
|Benchmarking of main KPI´s
Classroom session lead by Phil Cooper, The Farm Consultancy GroupGoals for the session:Benchmarking of physical and financial results on a pence/euro cent basis from some UK-farmers.Discussion on how to use benchmarking in the work of continuous improvement.
|Take home message:
What do you take home from the visits?Next meeting?
Where, when and what?Central Malmö
Goals for the event: Get to know each other better
Management consultant CEO Susanne Pejstrup
Phone +45 3026 1500
Registration and price
- Please fill in this registration form and send it to Susanne Pejstrup by mail: email@example.com before May 8th Download Registration Form in PDF
- We will then send you an invoice for meting costs, hotels,meals, and car rental in Sweden on 650 €. There is an extra charge for single room on 125 €.
- You must pay this invoice before you can be registered as attendee. The deadline is May 16th. After that date, we will finally book hotels, meals and more, so there will be no refund for your cancellation.
- You will then receive a receipt mail and we will contact you about benchmarking figures. Farmers and managers will be asked to fill in a form with essential production and economic figures for benchmarking in the group.
- Please be sure you book your trip individually: Flight for Copenhagen Airport and from there train to Malmoe. If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask Susanne: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +45 3026 1500.