New exclusive leadership course in both US and Denmark
How to lead people in large scale dairy Farming
Lean Farming® and Danace are providing an exclusive course for dairy managers in Europe in leadership in large scale farming by director Santiago Ledwith, Talentum4 from Indianapolis and director Juan Quezada, Milk Source LLC from Wisconsin.
In the past 10 years Milk Source has made a tremendous growth and has gone from 200 to 700 employees in that period. In the same period the production results have increased too. This is only possible by an outstanding leadership and development of leadership.
Santiago Ledwith and Juan Quezada have been the key persons in this development. They have managed to grow people to be leaders.
- You will be challenged and trained to be a better leader
- You will get inspiration how to lead and motivate people from different countries
- Two of the most skilled leaders in the world of dairy farming will teach you their knowledge and experiences
Education in both USA and Denmark
We provide the program in a two weeks course with follow-up online sessions in between with training, coaching and follow-up.
The first week will be in USA (Wisconsin) and the second in Denmark. Both weeks the classes will be combined with farm visits and discussion. At the end of the second week you will have an examination (presentation of your project) and you will receive a certificate.
The first week is from March 18th – 22st, 2019 and the second week is September 23th – 27nd, 2019. The maximum number of attendees is 12 persons.
The price is 4.950 € for the whole program ex flight tickets, hotel, transport and insurance.
For further information: Christien Bas, Danace, ph + 45 3032 3028, firstname.lastname@example.org
Module 1: Leadership
- Leadership according Talentum4
- Differences between Boss vs. Leader
- Management & Leadership
- Employee Engagement
- How leaders can create Employee Engagement
- Settings Goals: Team Focus
- DiSC Workplace (Assessment)
Module 2: Effective Communication
- Communication vs. Effective Communication
- Active Listening
- Basics of Emotional Intelligence
- Challenges for Effective Communication
- Debriefing DiSC® Workplace Report
- Comparison DiSC® Workplace Reports
Module 3: High Performance Teams (Patrick Lencioni) and Conflict
- 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Building Trust
- Conflict: Productive Conflict
- Commitment: teams’ buy-in
- Accountability: Nontraditional Accountability
- Results: focusing in team results
- Building you High Performance team
- DiSC® Productive Conflict: Assessment and report debriefing
- Plan for Improvement
- How to handle “destructive” Conflict
- Managing conflict among employees
Module 4: Creating a Culture in your Operation
- Leadership is more than a vision statement
- Creating an immediate impact: values!
- Feedback & Performance
- Assess your present Culture
Module 5: Coaching: Productive Conversations with your Team
- What is Coaching?
- Importance of Coaching
- 3 Secrets to become an excellent coach
- Coaching Process
- Practicing Coaching
- Introduction to Situational Leadership
Module 6: Managing for Change in a Dairy
- Consequences of poorly managing for “Change”
- Possible Obstacles
- Stages of Change
Farm visits in Wisconsin and Denmark
Download a PDF with the whole program her