This post is also available in: Danish
My name is
I am the owner and manager of the consulting company Lean Farming® and offer lectures and workshops on Lean Management. I also do Lean implementation on farms.
I love the Lean mindset and the tools because I have seen so many times that they provide higher earnings, more overview, better animal welfare and happy engaged employees at all the farms and businesses that I have visited.
I work with colleagues in agricultural associations and private companies in a teamwork around the world.
- Started the company Lean Farming® in 2010
- Master of Agricultural Science at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Master in Lean Production, Lean Akademy
- Toyota Kata at Lean Akademy
- Certificed CowSignals® Master Trainer
- Certificed in E-stimate International Personal Profile Analyses
- Education in coaching at Seges
- Education in Project Management at Seges
- Senior consultant in milk production for 20 years
- My specialties are Lean production, employee management, management, coaching, project management and team building.
Lean Farming has partners all over the world. We work network-based in that we help each other, do tasks together and take initiatives together.
- Phil Cooper, The Farm Consultancy Group, England
- Breno Rodrigues, Flyde, Brazil
- Sara Barber og Dan Bakker, Foundation Livestock Service, Minnesota
- Stieneke Ijdema, Fruerlund Management, Danmark
- Jeffrey Bewley, Alltech, USA
- Torfinn Nærland, Tine, Norge
- Danace, Denmark
- Juan Quezada, Milch Source, Wisconsin
- Ad van Velde, DairyNext, Holland
- Danish Farmers Abroad, Denmark
- Construction and Engineering, Herning, Denmark
- Colleagues from Scandinavian farmers unions.
Privacy and data protection policy
Lean Farming® has a written policy for privacy and data protection.