This post is also available in: Danish
My name is
I am the owner and manager of the consulting company Lean Farming® and offer lectures and workshops on Lean Management. I also do Lean implementation on farms.
I love the Lean mindset and the tools because I have seen so many times that they provide higher earnings, more overview, better animal welfare and happy engaged employees at all the farms and businesses that I have visited.
I work with colleagues in agricultural associations and private companies in a teamwork around the world.
- Started the company Lean Farming® in 2010
- Master of Agricultural Science at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Master in Lean Production, Lean Academy
- Toyota Kata at Lean Academy
- Certified CowSignals® Master Trainer
- Certified in E-stimate International Personal Profile Analyses
- Education in coaching at Seges
- Education in Project Management at Seges
- Senior consultant in milk production for 20 years
- My specialities are Lean production, employee management, management, coaching, project management and team building.
Lean Farming has partners all over the world. We work network-based in that we help each other, do tasks together and take initiatives together.
- Phil Cooper, The Farm Consultancy Group, UK
- Breno Rodrigues, Flyde, Brazil
- Sara Barber and Dan Bakker, Foundation Livestock Service, Minnesota
- Stieneke Ijdema, Fruerlund Management, Denmark
- Jeffrey Bewley, Alltech, USA
- Torfinn Nærland, Tine, Norge
- Christien Bas, Danace, Denmark
- Juan Quezada, Milch Source, Wisconsin
- Ad van Velde, DairyNext, The Nederlands
- Danish Farmers Abroad, Denmark
- Byggeri og Teknik, Herning, Denmark
- Colleagues from Danish and other European farmers unions.