This post is also available in: Danish
Privacy and data protection policy
The legal entity responsible for processing your personal data is:
Lean Farming® Central Vat Registrer-no. 32633811 Selagervej 5, DK-5750 Ringe
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: +45 3026 1500
Use of personal data
LeanFarming® is a consultancy that provides advice to farmers and other businesses. We collect and use personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of services and distribution of material and information, including newsletters and offers of activities. Our services are described on the website leanfarming.eu
- provide the agreed services
- document the work done
There may be conditions or restrictions on these rights. Therefore, you may not, for example, is entitled to data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activities.
No personal information is collected automatically. Information can be passed on to others if the service is provided by several in collaboration. It can for example. be in connection with the customer’s registration for an activity such as a meeting, a course or a journey. It will appear in each case. Information can be used in anonymized form for benchmarking, statistics and analyzes.
Categories of personal data
In performing our tasks, in certain situations we collect personal information about customers, partners, suppliers and others. and their employees.
It can be:
For the purpose of delivering our services and to fulfill our agreements:
- General personal information: Name and contact information. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other similar contact data.
- General Personal Information: Company Data. We collect information about your business, e.g. information on operations, production conditions, ownership and finances.
- General Personal Information: Content. We also collect the content of messages that you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews and questions or information that you provide to us.
- For the purpose of optimizing user experience on the website: General Personal Information: We collect online identifications such as IP addresses.
For marketing purposes:
- General Personal Information: We collect your name, address, email address, telephone number and other similar contact data.
For analysis, benchmarking and statistics:
- General Personal Information: We collect information on business operations, production conditions, ownership and finances.
We collect personal data from the following sources:
- Directly from you
- Public business registers such as e.g. CHR and CVR.
- Other business partners, such as advisors, who have a direct financial or advisory relationship with your company.
- Other publicly available sources including Google Maps and the like.
We collect and process your personal information as described above based on the following processing bases for each of the purposes mentioned:
Delivery of our services:
- Counseling agreements / letters of agreement
- General business conditions
Fulfillment of our agreements:
- general business conditions
Website user optimization:
- Regulatory framework
Analyzes, benchmarking and statistics:
- Advisory contract
General business conditions
- Regulatory framework
Disclosure of your personal information
We pass your personal information on to the following categories of recipients:
- Suppliers and buyers who have a direct financial or advisory relationship with your company. Disclosure occurs only when you have consented to it.
- Group affiliated companies when necessary for the solution of a task for which you have requested assistance. The information can also be used for marketing purposes. In the case of sensitive personal data, the disclosure will only take place once you have given your consent.
- Personal data is transferred to third countries outside the EU / EEA if your company is located in these countries or you are using partners in these countries
Storing your personal information
We will keep your personal information in accordance with the following criteria:
- The information is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Information collected to provide a service to you is usually stored for up to 5 years from the end of the customer relationship. The information may be stored for a longer period in cases where we are liable for damages that run after the 5-year period, or in cases where the legislation indicates that we are required to keep the information for a longer period.
- Information of a purely agricultural nature is kept as long as the information is considered relevant for analysis, benchmarking and statistical purposes in the interest of the agricultural industry.
- We do not store any personal sensitive information.
- We do not have storage on cloud-based servers.
- Our data is backed up to our own server, located at Masanti aps, Selagervej 5, DK-5750 Ringe and locked for physical access.
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access, rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to limit the processing of your personal data.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the treatment made prior to your revocation of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
You can always file a complaint with a data protection regulatory authority, e.g. Data Protection Agency. The Data Inspectorate can be contacted via their website: datatilsynet.dk
You can make use of your rights by sending a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org